Contrast Injector Service Training Software
MODEL SPECIFIC SERVICE SOFTWARE
- This software is a step by step guide through the PM and Calibration/Verification procedure. The BMET is performing the PM and filling out a PM Checksheet while being trained and guided through the PM procedure with detailed videos.
- A detailed PM Report is produced when complete.
- Models currently available are the Stellant, Spectris Solaris, Mark 7 Arterion, Mark V Plus and ProVis.
- These are computer-based downloaded courses; the first time through the course you should give yourself at least two hours in most cases; roughly an hour each subsequent time.
- The BMET will receive a Training Certificate from Maull Biomedical Training for each model of injector once they have completed, in order:
- The Introduction to Contrast Injectors online course (only need to take once)
- The Model Specific Operation Training online course
- The Model Specific Service computer based course (email a copy of the final PM report to Maull Biomedical Training to receive credit for completing the training).
- The cost is $1800 per model (See if you qualify for a discount).
- Download our Cost Savings Analysis to compare the cost of maintaining your injectors in-house vs. OEM Service Contract.
- Purchase test equipment required for your selected training software.